If you are planning to create your own blog or new in this blogging world, then you might be interested to know which tools and services you need to become successful blogger (Pro-blogger). Here are some of the best blogging resources, tools and services required for every blogger.
1. Getting your Domain name:
First of all you need a domain name. Choosing a good domain is one of the most important steps. Here are few tips:
- Try to get short domain.
- Easy to remember.
- We recommend .com
- Avoid ‘-‘ or numbers in the domain.
- Try to use less than 3 words.
We personally recommend GoDaddy.comfor registering domain name.
2. Reliable Hosting:
Hosting is a crucial part of your online business, it is very important to choose trustworthy hosting provider. Benefits of using good host:
- 99% uptime
- 27×7 support team.
- Reasonable Prices.
We recommend GoDaddy.com, currently we use a Deluxe plan but you can also start your first blog with an Economy plan.
3. Unique theme Design
WordPress is flexible blogging platform, well designed theme can attract more visitors, WordPress theme directory contains hundreds of free themes, but if you want a want well optimized blog (SEO as well as Speed) then you must use custom themes.
Benefits of using Custom themes:
- Easy to customize.
- Proper coding.
- Well SEO optimized.
- Less loading time.
Talk to us! Our design team can help you to create a perfect customised theme. Machoarts Services- Custom WordPress Theme
Alternatively, we recommend MyThemeShop. You can browse the themes but remember if you don’t find something suitable, our design team can create one for you!
Search Engine Optimization essential for all creatives. A good SEO strategy and regular maintenance will ensure you get visitors from Search engines like Google. We all know on-page SEO is important! Having excellent on-page factors give you the advantage to rank high in search engines without the need for excessive off-page works.
If your new to SEO and want to tackle it yourself visit <a href=”http://photographywebmarketing.com/ebooks/>Photography Web Marketing</a> and have a look at the ebooks. These ebooks contain all you need to know to get started. You can get all 3 for just $49 !
Plugins can extend WordPress to do almost anything you can imagine. You can find hundreds of plugins in WordPress plugin directory, but it’s hard to find the few required plugins. Here is the list of recommended plugins for your blog.
SEOPressor Plugin: SEOPressor Is Like An SEO ExpertStanding Beside You, Intelligently Optimize Your Website To Rank High On Search Engines And Automatically Attract free Organic Traffic Automatically.
5. RSS and Email Marketing:
- Feedburner: A free RSS managing service provided by Google.
- MailChimp: Highly recommended email marketing tool used by all successful bloggers.
- Popup Domination: A wonderful plugin, which will take your email marketing to the next level.
6. Other tools:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics (GA) is a free service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website.
- Google Reader: Keep track of your competitors.
- Hootsuite: Manage your twitter and facebook accounts.
- Focus Booster: focus booster is a simple and elegant application designed to help you eliminate the anxiety of time and enhance your focus and concentration.
- Webmasters Tool: Google Webmaster Tools provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.
For further reading you can check our blogging section.